Currently listening to “Hollaback Girl” on repeat in an attempt to memorize the lyrics because why not?
Anonymous asked: Carnation, oxlip, peony, violet, locust, azalea, dandelion
Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer? The Mountain Goats. They had a concert last month in my area but I couldn’t go and I’m sad. :c
Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship? I feel like long distance relationships are hard to maintain but if I really loved them then maybe.
Peony: What’s your favorite hot beverage? It’s a tie between tea and apple cider, they both have my heart.
Violet: Do you like where you’re from? Well sometimes Texas sucks and living in an ultra conservative neighborhood can be tough and rather upsetting but it’s not the worst state to live in.
Locust: What was your favorite book as a child? That’s a very vague time period but I’ll go with Harry Potter. My sister used to read them to me before bed and even do all the voices and stuff…
Azalea: What’s a movie you cried while watching? Silver Linings Playbook is one of my favorite movies and I did tear up quite a bit the first time I watched it. I highly recommend it!
Dandelion: Do you think you’re important? Honestly, I used to think that I was just another face in the crowd and I was about as average as one person could be, but I believe that every person has an importance in life whether it’s becoming a billionaire philanthropist or just being that one good friend that’s a great listener. Everyone has a purpose in life and finding out what it is is the fun part.
I love talking about this stuff so feel free to message me moar! c:
cute flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?